Sunday, February 15, 2009

DOUBLE BEST FRIENDS WEDDING

So I'm a little late posting this, but I figure it's better late than never. For all you who know one of my best friends Alyssa, I'm proud to announce she got hitched! I know it may seem like a miracle but miracles happen and this miracle just happened to marry one of my best cousins, Jon Conley, which of course makes it all the better for me.


They were married Jan 22, 2009 in the Mt. Timp Temple in Utah and it was beautiful!! Unfortunately I was too busy talking with family and friends so I didn't take enough pictures to really capture the full event, but I posted everything I have.



Can I just say, I LOVE weddings. I love everything about them. I love watching the bride and groom, pictures, family, friends, meeting new people, talking, decorations ALL OF IT! But what I love even more, knowing both the bride and the groom! When this happens, it's twice the fun for me! The whole day is filled with constant "catch-ups". The list is endless of people to talk to and catch-up on their lives, what they are doing, and everything else. NEVER A DULL MOMENT!!

This is a picture of Garrett, me and Troy. When Jon Conley was living in the same apartment complex as Lyss and me, Crestwood Apartments, Garrett and Troy were his roommates. They were all in the same stake in CA and decided to room together when they moved to UT. Anyway, these boys are like my brothers and I just love them to death! I hadn't seen them in quite a while so it was so good to see them!

Like I said I love weddings because of the people and this picture is a perfect example. These are people I worked with at Source XII. Oh how I miss them and I was so glad they came to the reception. Me, Lindsey & Kyle Nelson, Jessica Shields, Jon & Jordan Shields, Kris & Amy Morris.


Me with my CA bros again. (And Brityn's fiance in the background.)


These are some of my bestest friends. Jordan Shields, Jessica Shields, Erika England and ME! Love these girls!!
Oh yes, the roommates. Back in the day when Jess, Lyss and I worked at Source XII, Jess bought a house in Provo and we all decided to live together. These girls were some of the best roommates EVER especially considering everything we went through that year. Funny story, when we moved in together we were trying to decide who would get married first and I was definitely not on the list, yet ended up being the first and Lyss, who I think was picked to be first, was 3rd. So far, we are 4 for 6.

Me, Jess, Lyss, Brityn, Erika, & Holly
Friends from Crestwood Apartments...Troy, Jon Conley, Garrett, me & Jon Teherro.

So there you go that is a wrap for the Jonathan Conley & Alyssa Barrett wedding. I want them to know how much I love them both. I am so happy for them and their decision to get married. During the 2+years they dated, I hopped they would get married but really didn't know what the end result would be I just wanted them to be happy and I know they are! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

No comments: