Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our New Temple

So this is our new temple, The Sacramento Temple. It's about 20-25 mins away and absolutely beautiful. The Sacramento Temple is considered a medium temple which means about 70 people fit in a session verses a small temple of only 35 people per session. They don't rent clothes and they ask that you call in advance to let them know you are coming so they know how many are attending a session. Yep just a little different from one of the many temples in UT. This is one of the few places I know how to drive to without getting lost and pretty much the only place I drive to when I just need a break (I have no where else to go cause I don't know anyone). But let's be honest, it's not a bad option and it definitely could be worse. I am so grateful the temple is close otherwise I would be very lost living here in CA.

Me and my cousin Kris. Kris came to town to see a mission buddy get married. This was the greatest moment EVER!! In fact, when he told me he was coming to Sacramento I started to cry (I know I know, me crying is not a shock). Finally another person to talk to other than Jon. Don't get me wrong I love talking to Jon but it's nice being able to talk to multiple people. And people who know the same people I know. Oh it was so refreshing. Thanks Kris for calling when you came to visit it meant the world to me!!!
There are no words!!! Yes here we are Roseville couple of the year!! So Jon and I really struggle taking pictures. I was so excited because I finally remembered my camera and we could get a picture together at the temple (even though we weren't in our church clothes). But do you think we could take a cute picture? NO!!! We took 13 pics and this is the best one. Like I said, never a dull moment!!

No comments: