Tuesday, October 21, 2008

#1 Roseville Couple of the Year

Thank you for wedding presents! For our wedding we received aprons with our names embroidered on them and here we are posing in them.
One Sunday night Jon and I decided to take a walk around our complex and ended up spending most of our time on the playground. Jon enjoyed climbing the kid wall.
And I preferred the toy that rocked back and forth but wasn't really made for a skirt.
MustI explain???
Oh bless the children that come to this home because their parents are absolutely crazy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kati!! How are you?! You look fabulous and so happy. It looks like you guys having fun. I hope so. You both deserve it. I'm glad you started a blog. (I just found it) It will be fun keeping in touch with you. We love you and miss you. Hope your doing well.
Ty & Crystal
tyandcrysfam.blogspot.com