Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Reason

I decided to start a blog after getting married and moving to California. I refused to do so for a very long time before, but now that life has thrown me a few curve balls and I'm no longer living close to friends and family, I decided it was time.

For a long time blogs were more of a nuisance to me than anything. They took time away from doing "productive" things. There wasn't any room on my 'to-do' list to have a blog. Seriously, who had time to read or even update a blog? But now I know that it's one of the most convenient ways to stay in contact with those I love the most and are oh so far away. It's the various blogs of all my friends and family I find myself looking at frequently as I wonder how they are doing and what is going on in their lives. So need I say more....here you go ladies and gentlemen my first blog.

I figured this way our friends and family can stay up to date on The Heath's lives too.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Not only that....but even Elder Oaks (I think) said blogs are a great way to spread the gospel. I can teach you how to put a link to lds.org on your website. (by the way, I wanted to be the first to comment on your blog).